We collect personally identifiable information from you when you register on our site, place a reservation order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or input data on our site in any way.
When booking reservations through or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, or other information as requested. You may, however, visit and browse our websites and offerings and not enter any of your personally identifiable information.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
We also may collect and store information about you that we receive from other sources to, among other things, enable us to verify, update and correct the information contained in our databases, prevent fraud, provide services to our other clients, and to better customize your experience on our site.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future marketing emails, please contact email@example.com.
We implement a variety of security measures to help maintain the safety of your personal information when you reserve a booking or enter, submit, or access your personal information. All supplied credit card information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This information is then encrypted in our payment provider’s systems, made only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and they are required to keep the information confidential. Please understand that while we try our best to safeguard your personal information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
After a transaction, your personal information may be kept on file in order to archive reservation data, help improve the customer experience, and for other business purposes.
Yes, cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. Our trusted third parties agree to keep your information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Team vs Time websites are a general audience websites and do not offer services directed to children. You must be 18 years of age or older to book using Team vs Time’s sites. Should a child whom we know to be under 13 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child to inform him or her that we must have parental consent before receiving his or her personal information and will delete the information. Bookings made by underage individuals without consent will not be honored. If you believe that Team vs Time has been provided with the personal information of a child under 13 without parental consent, please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions and Release and Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement which establishes the use, disclaimers, limitations of liability, and other terms and conditions governing the use of our website and services.
Team vs Time
320 New Britain Rd.
Berlin, CT 06037
IMPORTANT! THIS IS A BINDING LEGAL AGREEMENT. PLEASE CAREFULLY READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE MAKING A RESERVATION, PURCHASING A TICKET, OR CHOOSING TO PARTICIPATE. THIS AGREEMENT IS BINDING FOR ALL RESERVATIONS, TICKET PURCHASES, AND FOR ALL EVENT PARTICIPANTS.
1. By making a reservation, purchasing a ticket and/or choosing to participate, you (“Participant”) agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) of the sale specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time by Team vs Time Connecticut LLC, licensee, or franchisee (”Venue Operator”). Furthermore, by choosing to participate in a Team vs Time event and/or other activities (collectively, “Activity”), upon the premises located at 320 New Britain Road, Berlin, CT 06037 (“Premises”), the Participant acknowledges, agrees, and represents that he or she understands the nature of the activity and that the Participant is qualified, in good health, and in proper physical and emotional condition to participate in such activity. The Participant further agrees and warrants that if, at any time, the Participant believes the conditions to be unsafe, or if the Participant is unfit for any component of activity participation, the Participant will immediately discontinue participating in the activity. Venue Operator, its administrators, directors, managers, agents, officers, members, volunteers, employees, officials, insurers, affiliates, and successors shall not be liable for any death, personal injury, loss, damage, however caused, while on the Premises, nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, cancellation or postponement of the Activity.
2. The Participant expressly agrees to participate, join, enter, use, play and/or access the Premises at their sole risk. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, the Venue Operator disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties, merchantability or fitness of the operation of the Premises. Venue Operator does not warrant the reliability, accuracy, completeness, error-free operation of the product, content and materials included, used, or deployed on the Premises. If an Activity product, puzzle, or material is not as described, the Participant has expressly waived the right to claim any damages and/or losses including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages derived from such use or reliance of the description of the product, content or material.
3. All items including but not limited to Participant’s personal belongings, watch, wallet, phone, tablet, luggage, baggage, and/or all other personal property, shall be kept by the Participant while on Premises at their sole risk. In any event, the Venue Operator, its administrators, directors, managers, agents, officers, members, volunteers, employees, officials, insurers, affiliates, and successors shall not be held liable or responsible for any loss of Participant’s personal belongings, watch, wallet, phone, tablet, luggage, baggage, and/or all other personal property, either within the Premises or outside the Premises. The risk of loss for Participant’s personal belongings, watch, wallet, phone, tablet, luggage, baggage, and/or all other personal property shall be borne solely by the Participant.
5. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law; Venue Operator, its administrators, directors, managers, agents, officers, members, volunteers, employees, officials, insurers, affiliates, and successors shall not be responsible for any risk, hazard, danger, security, safety and/or protection for any Participant or individual while on the Premises. The Participant shall be solely responsible, answerable, accountable for their personal safety, security, body condition, disease transmission, pregnancy, health condition, while they participate, join, enter, use, play and/or access the Premises. Venue Operator hereby expressly warns, cautions, advises, informs and/or notifies that the Premises may be dangerous, hazardous, risky, and unsafe for the Participant.
6. While on the Premises, the Participant is to behave, conduct, perform, carry out, and execute in accordance to the instruction, command and rules specified by the Venue Operator, its administrators, directors, managers, agents, officers, members, volunteers, employees, officials, insurers, affiliates, and successors. Failure of the Participant to comply with any instruction, command, or rule, grants the Venue Operator, its administrators, directors, managers, agents, officers, members, volunteers, employees, officials, insurers, affiliates, and successors the right and power to decline or refuse Participant’s entry to the Premises. Venue Operator, its administrators, directors, managers, agents, officers, members, volunteers, employees, officials, insurers, affiliates, and successors also have the right to terminate the event at any time if the Participant refuses to comply with staff instructions or to abide by the rules set forth. There will be no refund of fees, full or partial, allowed if event termination occurs such an event occurs.
7. While on the Premises, the Participant is not be allowed to record, capture or take any photograph, video, film, tape, audio recording whatsoever before, during and after the event except with the explicit written permission of the Venue Operator. If such recording activity is found, the Venue Operator, its administrators, directors, managers, agents, officers, members, volunteers, employees, officials, insurers, affiliates, and successors shall reserve the power, authority, and consent expressly granted by the Participant to delete, remove or transfer such recording(s) to any device, media or hardware owned by Venue Operator, the copyright of such recordings will deemed automatically granted by the Participant to Team vs Time Connecticut LLC.
8. The Participant is not to carry or bring any dangerous, harmful or hazardous object to the Premises including but not limited to sharp objects, explosive items, weapons or items deemed to be dangerous or harmful to other visitors of the Premises. In the event such an item or object is found, the Venue Operator, its administrators, directors, managers, agents, officers, members, volunteers, employees, officials, insurers, affiliates, and successors shall have the power, authority and consent expressly granted by the Participant to take any and all necessary action(s) by reporting the matter to local law enforcement. All losses, damages or legal costs derived from such an incident shall be solely borne by the Participant.
9. The Participant shall not enter the Premises under the influence of alcohol or drugs, failing which the Venue Operator, its administrators, directors, managers, agents, officers, members, volunteers, employees, officials, insurers, affiliates, and successors shall reserve the right to decline or refuse Participant’s entry to the Premises. If the Participant is found to be under such an influence, the Venue Operator, its administrators, directors, managers, agents, officers, members, volunteers, employees, officials, insurers, affiliates, and successors shall have the power, authority and consent expressly granted by the Participant to take any and all necessary action(s) by reporting the matter to local law enforcement. All losses, damages or legal costs derived from such an incident shall be solely borne by the Participant.
10. The Participant must notify Team vs Time Connecticut LLC by telephone or email if they are unable attend their reserved event. If the Participant notifies Team vs Time 24 hours or more in advance of their event start time, the Participant will be processed a full refund or their event will be rescheduled. If the Participant notifies Team vs Time within the 24 hour window before their event start time, Team vs Time will reschedule the Participant’s event. Team vs Time will not provide the Participant with a refund if the Participant notifies Team vs Time within the 24 hour window before their event start time. The Participant will not be provided with a refund and will not be rescheduled to a new time slot if they fail to attend their event.
11. The Participant must arrive to the Premises at least 5 minutes before their scheduled event time start time. Event participation time will be reduced if the Participant arrives 15 minutes or more after their scheduled start time.
12. Venue Operator, its administrators, directors, managers, agents, officers, members, volunteers, employees, officials, insurers, affiliates, and successors reserve the right to refuse access to the Premises to any individual, for any reason, and without any explanation.
13. The Participant agrees to return all equipment, keys, objects, puzzles, etc. found on the Premises. Team vs Time Connecticut LLC reserves all rights to seek indemnification should there be any deliberate attempt to cause damage to the premises, puzzles, clues, tools, equipment or facilities.
IMPORTANT! THIS IS A BINDING LEGAL AGREEMENT. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICE. THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS MANDATORY ARBITRATION, PROHIBITS CLAIMS AFTER TWO YEARS.
The terms and conditions, together with all updates, supplements, additional terms and any of Team vs Time’s rules and policies (collectively, the “Agreement”) are applicable to the Team vs Time’s website, teamvstime.com, including any versions optimized for viewing on a mobile device or any version that is made available on a third-party website with Team vs Time’s authorization; Team vs Time call center; and all other interactive features, services, and communications provided by Team vs Time (the “Service”), however accessed or used, that are operated by us, made available by us, or produced and maintained by Team vs Time Connecticut LLC (collectively “Team vs Time” or “we”, “us”, or “our”). This Agreement is applicable to any individuals that use our service, third-parties that place reservations on behalf of particular Providers (a “Booking Agent”), and individual consumers that use the Service, directly or indirectly, in any fashion, including to request a reservation with a Provider (a “Guest”) (collectively “you” or “your”).
BY ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE OR USING OUR SERVICE, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SERVICE OR ACCESS OUR WEBSITE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR AMEND THIS AGREEMENT FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF OUR SERVICE FOLLOWING THE POSTING OF CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT WILL MEAN YOU ACCEPT THOSE CHANGES. UNLESS WE PROVIDE YOU WITH SPECIFIC NOTICE, NO CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT WILL APPLY RETROACTIVELY.
1. Copyright and Ownership. All of the content featured or displayed on the Service, including without limitation text, graphics, photographs, images, sound, and illustrations (“Content”), is owned by Team vs Time, its licensors, vendors, agents or its Content providers. All elements of the Service, including without limitation the general design and the Content, are protected by trade dress, copyright, moral rights, trademark and other laws relating to intellectual property rights. The Service may only be used for the intended purpose for which such Service is being made available. You are authorized to view, play, print and download copyrighted documents, audio and video found on our Service for personal, informational, and non-commercial purposes only. You may not modify any of the materials and you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or work contained on the Service. The Service, its Content and all related rights shall remain the exclusive property of Team vs Time or its licensors unless otherwise expressly agreed. You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from material found on the Service. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to Team vs Time. We reserve the right to remove any material alleged to be infringing without prior notice and without liability to you. When appropriate, we will also terminate your account if you are determined to be a repeat infringer. If you believe that your copyrighted information has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send a notice that complies with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to email@example.com.
2. Trademarks; No Endorsement. All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Team vs Time used in the Service (including but not limited to: Team vs Time’s name and logo; the Service’s name, design, and any logos) (collectively “Marks”) are trademarks of Team vs Time or its affiliates, partners, vendors or licensors. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify the Marks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on the Service, without Team vs Time’s prior written consent. Team vs Time prohibits the use of the Marks as a “hot” link on or to any other website unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance. You shall not use Team vs Time’s name or any language, pictures or symbols which could, in Team vs Time’s judgment, imply Team vs Time’s endorsement in any written or oral advertising, presentation, brochure, newsletter, book, or other written material of whatever nature, without prior written consent.
3. Inappropriate Material. You are prohibited from using the Service to post or send any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation. We may fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone inappropriately using the Service.
4. Links. Running or displaying the Service or any information or material displayed on the Service in frames or through similar means on another website without our prior written permission is prohibited. From time to time, the Service may contain links to websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Team vs Time or its affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Service. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other website. We do not endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other websites, services, or any other information located or accessible from any other websites or services. If you decide to access any other websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
5. Access and Interference. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Service for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service. We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this Service, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement.
6. General Representations and Warranties. You represent that you: if a Guest are 16 years old or older or if a Provider or Booking Agent’s representative 18 years old or older, have the right and authority to enter into this Agreement, are fully able and competent to satisfy the terms, conditions, and obligations herein, and your use of the Service is and will be in compliance with all applicable laws. In connection with information you submit, you affirm, represent and warrant the following: (i) you have obtained all consents and possess all copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret and any other proprietary rights, or the necessary licenses thereto, to grant the license in Section 7; (ii) if necessary you have the consent of each and every identifiable natural person to use such persons name or likeness in the manner contemplated by the Service; (iii) you have read, understood, agree with, and will abide by the terms of this Agreement; (iv) you are not, and have not been an agent of Team vs Time and were not and are not acting on behalf of, or as a representative of Team vs Time; and (v) the submitted information and Team vs Time’s use thereof as contemplated by this Agreement will not infringe any rights of any third party, including but not limited to any intellectual property rights, privacy rights and rights of publicity.
7. DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF THIS SERVICE IS AT YOUR RISK. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICE PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SECURITY OR NON- INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER TEAM VS TIME, NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICE PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICE PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER TEAM VS TIME, NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES MAKES ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICE. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM TEAM VS TIME OR THROUGH THE SERVICE, CONTENT AND SERVICE WILL NOT CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
THE PROVIDERS AND ANY BOOKING AGENTS ON THIS SERVICE ARE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AND NOT AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES OF THE TEAM VS TIME COMPANIES OR THE TEAM VS TIME AFFILIATES. THE TEAM VS TIME COMPANIES AND THE TEAM VS TIME AFFILIATES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTS, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, BREACHES OR NEGLIGENCE OF ANY SUCH SUPPLIERS OR FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING THEREFROM. THE TEAM VS TIME COMPANIES AND THE TEAM VS TIME AFFILIATES HAVE NO LIABILITY AND WILL MAKE NO REFUND IN THE EVENT OF ANY DELAY, CANCELLATION, OVERBOOKING, STRIKE, FORCE MAJEURE OR OTHER CAUSES BEYOND THEIR DIRECT CONTROL, AND THEY HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSE, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, RE-ROUTING OR ACTS OF ANY GOVERNMENT OR AUTHORITY. RATINGS DISPLAYED ON THIS SERVICE ARE INTENDED AS ONLY GENERAL GUIDELINES, AND THE TEAM VS TIME COMPANIES AND THE TEAM VS TIME AFFILIATES DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF THE RATINGS. TEAM VS TIME, ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO GUARANTEES ABOUT THE AVAILABILITY OF SPECIFIC PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY; LIMITATION ON TIME TO FILE CLAIMS. Team vs Time does not assume any responsibility for and is not liable for any damages to your computer, equipment or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing the Service, or your downloading of any information or materials from this Service. IN NO EVENT WILL TEAM VS TIME, OR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICE, ANY WEBSITES OR APPLICATIONS LINKED TO THE SERVICE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. IN JURISDICTIONS THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, TEAM VS TIME’S LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THE SERVICE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PROVIDER OR THE PROVIDER’S SERVICE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, IS FROM THAT PROVIDER DIRECTLY AND THAT TEAM VS TIME IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF ANY DEALINGS WITH THE PROVIDER. IN NO EVENT SHALL TEAM VS TIME’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE EXCEED , IN THE AGGREGATE, THE GREATER OF (A) THE SERVICE FEES YOU PAID TO TEAM VS TIME IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH TRANSACTION(S) OR (B) ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS (US $100.00). TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL BRING ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THIS SERVICE WITHIN TWO (2) YEARS FROM THE DATE ON WHICH SUCH CLAIM OR ACTION AROSE OR ACCRUED OR SUCH CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION WILL BE IRREVOCABLY WAIVED.
9. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Team vs Time and any affiliated company or individual harmless from any and all liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to or in connection with (i) the use of the Service or your placement or transmission of any message or information on this Service by you or your authorized users; (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement, including without limitation, your breach of any of the representations and warranties above; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy, publicity rights or intellectual property rights; (iv) your violation of any law, rule or regulation of the United States or any other country; (v) any claim or damages that arise as a result of any information that you provide to Team vs Time; or (vi) any other party’s access and use of the Service with your username and password.
10. Termination. Team vs Time may suspend or terminate your account or your use of the Service at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders placed or charges incurred through your account prior to termination. We may also suspend your access to our Service in the event that (a) you breach this Agreement; (b) we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; or (c) we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users, the Provider, or us.
11. Force Majeure. Neither Team vs Time nor you shall be responsible for damages or for delays or failures in performance resulting from acts or occurrences beyond their reasonable control, including, without limitation: fire, lightning, explosion, Internet or hosting outage, power surge or failure, water, acts of God, war, revolution, civil commotion or acts of civil or military authorities or public enemies; any law, order, regulation, ordinance, or requirement of any government or legal body or any representative of any such government or legal body; or labor unrest, including without limitation, strikes, slowdowns, picketing, or boycotts; inability to secure raw materials, transportation facilities, fuel or energy shortages, or acts or omissions of other common carriers.
13. General. Any claim relating to the use of the Service, the materials contained herein or this Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in State of Connecticut. A printed version of this Agreement will be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and amended to achieve as closely as possible the effect of the original provision and all other provisions of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect. You agree that this Agreement may be assigned by Team vs Time in our sole discretion. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. You and Team vs Time are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement. Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters mentioned on the Services are not intended to represent any real individual, company or product.
14. Entire Agreement; Survival. These terms and conditions are the entire agreement between you and Team vs Time and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (written or oral).
WE RESERVE ANY RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED OR STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
Sign up for special offers and exciting developments from Team Vs. Time!×